The Lagunitas Beer Circus is here tomorrow! Golden Gate Brew Tours is looking forward to seeing you there this Sunday, May 19th, to experience 24 breweries, cabaret performances, contortionists, music, food and more.
This sold out event is now in its 5th year and the proceeds go towards keeping music in schools. Golden Gate BrewTours has no tickets available anymore, but a lucky 38 people will get a ride to the event and back.
The Legendary Boonville Beer Festival is often known as a beer festival for brewers with a beer festival in the middle of it. After spending 3 days with 88 breweries in the small town of Boonville in Anderson Valley, I think I know why.
Watch what you missed at Boonville in one minute:
Although we usually focus on local SF beers, we have had the opportunities to try a few international beers when traveling. Uganda, the pearl of Africa, is a wonderful country full of beautiful landscapes and friendly people. If you find yourself in Uganda and in need of a beer look no further for a beer guide! Listed below are the most popular beers in Uganda:
#7 — Club Pilsner Beer
- “Tastefully Different”
- 4.5% ABV
- Brewed in Nile Breweries – Owned by SAB Miller
This tastes pretty terrible, kind of bitter but not in the ways hops are bitter, like in some sort of bad water combination making it taste bad. Drinking one of these was tough and it will have to be last on my list.
Golden Gate BrewTours is now hiring for part-time tour guides. If you or some of your friends are interested in working with us please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here’s what to expect:
A lot of breweries are under construction around the Bay Area these days. Linden Street Brewery is expanding and opening a new restaurant and wine bar, Cellerman Brewery is opening in July down in SOMA, and Faction Brewing is opening up it’s doors in Alameda sometime this year.
One of the projects that has been completed is Pyramid’s brand new bar. After 2 months of dealing with a temporary smaller bar, Pyramid’s bartenders are rejoicing to be finally back in front.
The #craftbeer Feed
- RT @ackleydg: TTB Announces Social Media Guidelines : via @Brewbound t.co/ny4FhhELeN #craftbeer #social
- RT @chribban: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. #SierraNevada #SierraNevadaBrewingCo #craftbeer #beerporn #mikrobryggeri… t.co/UZL8wHUwre
- @RogueAles Single Malt Ale is hittin' the spot on this sunny afternoon in #socal t.co/ZKJmyZqrkC #beer #craftbeer
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. #SierraNevada #SierraNevadaBrewingCo #craftbeer #beerporn #mikrobryggeri… t.co/UZL8wHUwre
- about to head to #CraveTo !! #excited #summeroffun #craftbeer #goodfood #toronto
- @friendsofstone Hey, many thanks. So glad you are indulging in our #Craftbeer selection. Cheers and have a great holiday weekend! --Rob